Goalllllllllllls!

The blog posts are from my experiences with the modern world. I hope to enlighten others in their search for their own personal truth while at the same time gaining insight into my own psyche.

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Watch out blog world!

Last year I wrote one blog post and this year this will be my first. This does not make me a prolific blogger. I found that having your blog called Erratic Thoughts leads to a very unfocused blog and blog experience. This is why I changed my blog title to Modern Philosophy in a Virtual World. I have twelve followers; eleven if you recognize the fact that Paul Swendson is not two people. It would be nice if one of my blog readers could describe my blog in a sentence or two so others could have their interests piqued and become regular readers. What is most important is that I write about topics that pique my interest so that whether I gain readership or not; it is an enjoyable and informative experience for me. Here's to the future. Thoughts on the politics of education, fatherhood, sports, and how they all relate to the human experience are on the horizon. Look out virtual world, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment