Goalllllllllllls!

The blog posts are from my experiences with the modern world. I hope to enlighten others in their search for their own personal truth while at the same time gaining insight into my own psyche.

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Humor me

There are many oddities in life and intriguing observances to be made. How many security guards were really guys that paced around a lot so somebody through a uniform on them, gave them 10 bucks an hour and a handy dandy flashlight? Why do many of the most intelligent, creative, and entertaining people in the world suffer from mental illness? Is it because the more you know about this world; the more it drives you closer and closer to go off the deep end? When life gives you lemons make lemon bars sounds more appealing to me. We have so many different religions in the world fighting with each others, but we all want the same basic things. I would think the old hierarchy of needs stuff from Mazlow. Also, many guys would take 72 virgins although what happens when you have been with each one? Doesn't that lose it's appeal since you are living forever with them in Heaven? Since I haven't read the Koran I can't speak to the truth of that idea, but it is intriguing. How many men would want 72 women that don't know what they're doing in the bedroom? On the other hand they don't know if you are good or bad since they have nothing to compare it to so that does have an advantage there.

These are some of the things that keep me up at night or just keep me sometimes from getting off at the right exit. I know I am glad that the Rose Parade is called that and not the cilantro parade because I would be in a whole lot of trouble. It wasn't till I was 18 that I had a burrito with cilantro and it just overwhelmed the item. Since then I always ask for no cilantro and invariably 20% of the time the item comes back with cilantro in it. Cilantro to me is like the woman in your office who bathes in perfume making all who are near wish for gas masks to appear from above their cubicles.

Funky things happen at many food places. I went to KFC once and the girl asked me if I wanted crispy or regular, when I said crispy she told me that they were out! My friend ordered soup and asked the waitress if it was vegeterian; she said yes except for this as she scooped up a big piece of chicken in the bowl.

These are just some of my silly thoughts and experiences. I plan to share more in the future. Humor helps us get through life's challenges we all face and one's those with mental illness are likely to contact even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment